WLI Washington Presents: Communicating with Clarity and Confidence- Workshop with Nan Tolbert, Executive Communication Coach.
|Tuesday, May 23, 2017
9:00 a.m. Registration and Light Breakfast
9:30 a.m. Session Begins
12:00 p.m. Working Lunch
|Pre-Registration Deadline – Thursday, May 18, 2017|
Have you ever walked away from a meeting or workplace conversation wishing you had spoken up more? Do you strive to project self-assurance and become a more persuasive communicator? Communicate with More Clarity and Confidence by The Communication Center, teaches you strategies, formulas and concepts to enable you to assertively advocate for your ideas and projects while exuding executive presence.
During this four-hour course delivered by Nan Tolbert, you’ll receive practical advice about presenting with confidence and speaking with conviction.
Strengthen your confident communication skills by learning how to:
- Address workplace challenges with poise and clarity
- Use effective body language to be engaging, credible and convincing
- Avoid phrases that undermine your abilities and professional image
- Persuade colleagues with message formulas and adapt to various attitudes
- Be more assertive in any communication situation
*This workshop is geared towards women in the workplace.*
Limited registration available. Please register early for this event!
To check availability after the deadline date please call: 240-497-1919