ULI Washington is proud to announce the 2015/2016 Regional Land Use Leadership Institute class.
Consisting of 30 mid-career professionals from the public, private and nonprofit real estate and planning professions, this year’s class was selected from a competitive applicant pool of professionals from around the region.
The 2015/2016 class members are:
- Malaika Abernathy Scriven: Lead Planner, DC Office of Planning
- Michael Antonelli: Vice President, Capital One
- Tatiana Bendeck: Project Manager, Perkins Eastman
- Michael Brown: Planner Coordinator, Montgomery County Planning Department
- Gabriela Canamar Clark: Principal, LandDesign, Inc.
- Hilary Chapman: Housing Program Manager, Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
- Justin Chapman: Real Estate Development Manager, Skanska Commercial Development
- Benjamin Cohen: Vice President of Corporate Interiors, Davis Construction Corporation
- Luke Davis: Director, Real Estate Investments, Kettler, Inc
- Philip Down: Vice President, Bentall Kennedy
- Dan Emerine: Transportation Planner, DC Office of Planning
- Yewande Fapohunda: Development Director, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- JoAnne Fiebe: Revitalization Program Manager, Fairfax County Office of Community Revitalization
- Robert Goodill: Partner, Torti Gallas + Partners
- Jeff Hinkle: Urban Planner, National Capital Planning Commission
- Ruth Hoang: Vice President, Development, Howard Hughes Corporation
- Phillip Hummel: Attorney, Linowes and Blocher LLP
- Debra Jones: Business Development Manager for Attraction & Recruitment, Charles County Government – Department of Economic Development
- Thomas Lee: Program Director, Enterprise Community Partners
- Michael Lozier: Assistant Vice President/ Washington, D.C. CRE, US Bank
- Robin McElhenny: Program Manager for Real Estate and Station Planning, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Molly McKay: Principal, Willdan Financial Services
- Bob Mills: Finance Associate, The Wharf (JV of Madison Marquette and PN Hoffman)
- Radhika Mohan: Principal Planner, City of Alexandria
- Danny Patton: Director of Development, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Brandon Scott Rowe: Planner Coordinator, Maryland- National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Prince George’s County Planning Department
- Gilles Stucker: Senior Project Manager, DC Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development
- Arlova Vonhm: Principal Planner, Arlington County
- Liisa Warden: Manager, Baker Tilly
- Aaron Worley: Principal/Team Leader, Rodgers Consulting, Inc.
This is the fifth class to participate in the Leadership Institute program and upon completion participants will join a network of 120 alumni.
The Regional Land Use Leadership Institute provides a powerful local resource to raise awareness and strengthen collaboration among real estate industry and business leaders from all sectors to tackle the region’s complex land use issues. A nine-month program organized around eight-full day sessions, the program is held throughout the Metropolitan Washington Region and concludes with a mini Technical Assistance Panel (mTAP) that focuses on a specific issue facing a local non-profit or governmental organization.
To learn more about the Regional Land Use Leadership Institute and to view the class directory, visit: http://washington.uli.org/what-we-do/leadership-institute/.
To receive ULI Washington press releases click here.