ULI Washington Case Studies showcase innovative approaches and best practices in real estate and urban development. Each case study provides detailed information about the ideas, plans, performance, and lessons learned for an exemplary and often award-winning development project.
The mission of the ULI Washington case studies is to provide members an opportunity to visit and explore recently completed projects in the Washington region. The Case Studies program includes a site tour of the project and allows our members to review the latest projects in the region and learn from the project team and community leaders what it took to be successful.
ULI Washington holds four Case Studies annually that are geographically and sector diverse which are open to ULI members only.
Below is a list of the past case study locations:
ULI Washington FY16 Case Studies
- The Darcy and The Flats at Bethesda Avenue – Lot 31 (Maryland)
- Silverline Center (Virginia)
- The Hecht at Ivy City (Washington, DC)
- The Bonifant at Silver Spring (Maryland)
ULI Washington FY15 Case Studies
- Monroe Street Market – Brookland in Washington, DC
- Pike & Rose – North Bethesda in Maryland
- The Yards – SE in Washington, DC
ULI Washington FY14 Case Studies
- NYU – Global Academic Center in Washington, DC
- NPR – National Public Radio Headquarters in Washington, DC
- Mosaic District – Merrifield in Falls Church, VA
To read the collection of case study recaps, click here.
Case Study Co-Chairs
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
ULI Washington Staff