Real Estate Trends Conference
ULI Washington 18th Annual Washington Real Estate Trends Conference
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Click HERE to view agenda
Schedule at a Glance
8:00—8:30 a.m. REGISTRATION AND BREAKFAST
8:30—8:40 a.m. WELCOME
8:40—9:30 a.m. MAKING CONNECTIONS TO THRIVE IN A VIRTUAL WORLD
9:30—10:30 a.m. REGIONAL LEADERS SEARCH FOR COMMON SOLUTIONS
10:30—10:45 a.m. EXHIBIT BREAK
10:45—11:45 a.m. CONCURRENT SESSIONS
- From Eyesore to Eye Candy: When Aging Infrastructure Gets a Make Over
- How Did They Pay for That? The Wharf and City Market at O:
Two Transformational Projects in the District
11:45—1:15 p.m. LUNCH Passion, Purpose, Culture and Happiness
1:15—1:30 p.m. EXHIBIT BREAK
1:30—2:30 p.m. CONCURRENT SESSIONS
- Creative and Pro-Creative: What Will the Millennials Do Next?
- Reimagining the District: Union Station’s “Grand Vision”
2:30—2:45 p.m. EXHIBIT BREAK
2:45—3:45 p.m CONCURRENT SESSIONS
- Creative Collisions: Defining Innovation District Demand
- Dueling Economists: Does Anybody Really Know What’s Up…
4:00—4:45 p.m. THE TRENDS AWARDS ULI Washington’s Inaugural Awards Program
4:45—6:00 p.m. NETWORKING COCKTAIL RECEPTION
Why You Should Attend:
- The Trends conference theme this year is COMMON GROUND……You will learn ways to move your business and this region forward – gaining practical business information and thought-provoking ideas.
- Take advantage of the Atrium exhibit area for unparalleled networking opportunities.
- NEW for 2015: ULI Washington’s Inaugural Real Estate Trends Conference Awards program.
Early-Bird Registration Available through March 31, 2015 Call 800-321-5011 (mention meeting code #8138-1507) or Download a faxable registration form here
|EARLY-BIRD Registration (until March 31, 2015)||STANDARD Pre-Registration (until April 22, 2015) After 4/22/15 an additional $25 will be added to each category.|
|Private Sector||$325||$435||Private Sector||$400||$535|
|Public Sector||$150||$250||Public Sector||$225||$325|
|Young Leader (<35)||$150||$250||Young Leader (<35)||$225||$325|
2015 Corporate and Trends Sponsors: Please forward attendee information to email@example.com
*Approvals Pending: 6.5 CEU’s AICP, AIA
SPONSORSHIP/EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES Click here
*Exhibitor Opportunities (Sold Out)
For questions or more information contact Bernadine Dullahan firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-894-7310
Click here for a list of attendees.
Hickok Cole Architects
Trends Conference Co-Chair
DC Office of Planning
Matthew J. Klein
District Council Chair
The 11th Street Bridge Park Project
Dr. Mildred E. Warner
Dept. of City and Regional Planning Cornell University
Anthony A. Williams
Federal City Council
Ballard Spahr LLP
Regionalism Initiative Council Co-Chair
Don’t miss out on any of the conversation from Trends! Follow the hashtag #ULIDCTrends to see what is said at the conference and tweet with us after the conference.
See 2014 Trends Conference Archives Below:
To listen to Trends Conference panel discussions and keynote speakers, click here.
To see conference presentations, click here.
To see who attended the conference, click here.
To see all 2014 Trends Conference blogs, click here
Click here for 2014 agenda.