Management Committee Holiday Gathering
Welcome to ULI Washington!
Stay up to-date
Now that you are a member you are automatically added to our email list but follow us on social media below so you never miss an opportunity.
- LinkedIn – ULI Washington
- Instagram – @ULIWashington
- Facebook – ULI Washington
- Twitter – @ULIWashington
Manage Your Profile Page
Its important to keep your profile updated as you move through your career. Your profile also controls your password and communication preferences.
- http://uli.org/ – login required, click on Manage Your Profile
- http://uli.org/membership/member-directory/ – login required
Take Advantage Of Your Membership Benefits
Now that you are a member you get to access various opportunities, ULI knowledge, Member directory, and events.
- ULI Knowledge Finder: https://knowledge.uli.org – Access the collective, global knowledge of ULI and its members — anytime and anywhere. Expand your knowledge in a variety of topics including Design and Planning, Development, Finance and Investment, Industry Sectors, Market Trends, and the Public Sector. Explore these diverse topics through an array of reports, case studies, reading lists, events library, videos, webinars, and books.
- ULI Navigator: https://navigator.uli.org/ – Find opportunities to get involved and lead within ULI globally and locally. ULI Washington releases committee and council application in navigator during the spring.
- ULI Member Directory: https://members.uli.org/ – you now have access to the oldest and largest network of cross-disciplinary real estate and land use experts in the world.
- ULI Events: https://washington.uli.org/events/ – As a member, you have access to member-only events locally and globally. As a member, you also get a discount on registration fees.
ULI Washington Office – 240 497-1919 / Washington@uli.org
- Liz Price – Executive Director
- Margit Nahra – Director, UrbanPlan Program
- Becca Hertz– Manager
- Bria Burke – Associate
ULI National Customer Service – (800) 321-5011
Young Leaders Group Community Service
New Volunteer UrbanPlan Training
Women’s Leader Initiative Trip tp Miami