Trends Awards Program
2018 Trends Awards Program Application is Closed.
The Real Estate Trends Conference, ULI Washington’s signature event for the past 20 years, features local and national speakers and provides a crash course on where the real estate industry is now and where it is heated.
Nominate your outstanding project today in ULI Washington’s
Real Estate Trends Conference Awards program.
The Awards, now in the third year, will augment the annual ULI Washington Real Estate Trends conference by highlighting innovative development in the Metropolitan Washington region. The Awards recognize innovative projects, policies, and initiatives that contribute to the enhancement of vibrant neighborhoods, exemplify creative problem solving, and celebrate visionary thinking. The winners will be announced at the Trends Conference on April 17, 2018. Finalists for each category will be announced in advance.
- Excellence in Affordable Housing
- Excellence in Housing Development
- Excellence in Office Development
- Excellence in Mixed Use Development
- Excellence in Institutional Development
- Excellence in Adaptive Reuse
- Impact Award
- The nomination process is open to all – not just to ULI members
- The project must be in stable operation, financially viable, and worthy of emulation
- The project must embody excellence in as many of the following categories as possible:
– Development Approach
– Land Use Economics
– Project Finance
|– Access and Mobility
– Community and Culture
– Design Excellence
- Projects must be located within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region (see application for details).
- With the exception of the Impact Awards, all projects nominated must have been completed in calendar years 2015, 2016 or 2017.
Submission Deadline: Friday, February 9, 2018 at 4 PM.
Questions? Contact Becca Hertz at firstname.lastname@example.org.