Tuesday, March 20, 2018
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Registration
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Speed Networking with Experts
8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Networking Reception
|The ULI Young Leaders Group invites you to attend the 7th Annual “Learn From the Best” event. ULI Washington is assembling an all-star cast of real estate, land use, and design executives (a.k.a. Mentors) for this event, and this is your opportunity to meet and interact with these Mentors in a small group setting.
The premise is simple: Pair a real estate industry leader with a small group of aspiring ULI Young Leaders and let them have a 25 minute conversation about informal topics such as tips for professional success, personal anecdotes, industry trends, best practices and lessons learned. There will be three rotations with a different Mentor each time, allowing for a broad mix of insights for each participant. The result is a mutually rewarding experience that allows the next generation of real estate professionals to learn from recognized industry leaders.
Mentors that have confirmed thus far include:
- Nina Albert (Managing Director/WMATA)
- Chris Ballard (Principal/McWilliams Ballard)
- Jeff Barber (Principal/Gensler)
- Josh Bernstein (CEO/Bernstein Management Corporation)
- Jamie Butler (Managing Director/Walker & Dunlop)
- Thomas Castiello (Partner/Arent Fox)
- Yolanda Cole (Hickok Cole Architects)
- Ari Firoozabadi (Founder & CEO/Greysteel)
- Jane Galbraith Mahaffie (Principal/Stonebridge Carras)
- Tony Greenberg (Executive Vice President/JBG SMITH)
- Travis Herret (Studio Director/OTJ)
- Rebecca Jones (Principal/RD Jones)
- Matthew Klein (President/Akridge)
- Emeka Moneme (Executive Director/Federal City Council)
- Barbara Mullenex (Principal/Perkins Eastman)
- Allison Prince (Director/Goulston & Storrs)
- David Roodberg (CEO & President/Horning Bros)
- Asheel Shah (President – Multifamily Development/Kettler)
- Dave Sislen (Founder & CEO/Bristol Capital Corp)
- Lisa Stoddard (Executive Vice President/CBRE)
- Sadhvi Subramanian (SVP-Market Manager/Capital One)
- Harriet Tregoning (past Deputy Assistant Secretary/HUD)
- Adam Weers (Principal/Trammell Crow Company)
- Stephanie Williams (President/Bozzuto Management Company)
- Bob Youngentob (President/EYA)
Additional Mentors to be announced!
If you’re a Young Leader (up to age 35), you won’t want to miss this event. Capacity is limited and we expect to sell out, so sign up early!
Closest Metro stations are Farragut North and Farragut West
If you’re driving, there is a garage in the building. The entrance to the garage is just past the main Arent Fox doorway on K Street, accessible via the service lane. The parking rate is approximately $20 and payment is accepted by credit card only. You can enter the garage any time before 8 PM and exit at any given time. If you arrive after 8 pm, you will not be able to park in the garage.
|Young Leader (<35)
Click here to view a list of attendees.