Nominate your outstanding project today in ULI Washington’s inaugural Real Estate Trends Conference Awards Program. The Awards are a new component of the Trends Conference this year and the winners will be announced at the Conference on April 28, 2015. Finalists for each category will be announced in advance.
Thanks to our sponsor
- Excellence in Housing Development
- Excellence in Office Development
- Excellence in Mixed Use Development
- Excellence in Institutional Development
- Legacy Award
- Impact Award
- The nomination process is open to all – not just to ULI members
- The project must be in stable operation, financially viable, and worthy of emulation
- The project must embody excellence in as many of the following categories as possible:
- – Development Approach
- – Land Use Economics
- – Project Finance
- – Access and Mobility
- – Sustainability
- – Community and Culture
- – Design Excellence
- Projects must be located within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region (see application for details).
- With the exception of the Legacy and Impact Awards, all projects nominated must have been completed in calendar years 2013 or 2014.
The online application can be found here.
Submission Deadline: February 13, 2015 at 5 PM.
Questions? Contact Paul Angelone at firstname.lastname@example.org