ULI Washington: Revitalizing DC CBD with Thoughtful Retail, Office Conversions, and Activated Green Space
|Standard Pricing Until June 6||Members||Non-Members|
Please join the ULI Washington's Programs Committee on a walking tour of major projects showcasing the ongoing revitalization of Downtown, DC. From Franklin Park and the renovation of a major public recreational space to neighboring office-to-residential conversion projects, and landing at Midtown Center, which is an office building with multiple restaurant options in the middle of the CBD. Each of these stops will highlight the ongoing efforts to revitalize the CBD and you will be able to discuss with major players at each location on the development process, challenges and opportunities, and their vision for the future of Downtown. The tour will be followed by a networking happy hour with the restaurants at Midtown Center.
The current speakers at each site include:
- Franklin Square Park:
- Michael McCarthy (Downtown DC BID, Chairman)
- Anna Valero (Pirate Ventures, President)
- Office-to-Resi Conversion Project(s)
- McLean Fonville (Lincoln Property Company, Dev. Mgr.)
- Rob Wenger (WC Smith, VP Preconstruction)
- Midtown Center
- Jackson Prentice (Carr Properties, Chief Portfolio Officer)
- Austen Holderness (Carr Properties, Chief Development Officer)
- Casey Patten (Grazie Grazie, Chief Executive
Space is limited so sign up today!