FY23 Committee applications are open and due July 22nd. Join ULI Washington’s Open House to learn more about committee opportunities and how to get involved with our District Council.
12:00 – 12:30 Overview of ULI Washington and Committees
12:30 – 1:30 Small group discussions with Committee co-chairs
ULI Washington FY23 Committee Opportunities
ULI Washington is seeking members to get involved in our standing committees for the FY 2023 program year. Our committees meet regularly to plan events, programs, and initiatives that further the mission of ULI and meaningfully contribute to the industry and the region. Committee participation is also an important avenue for expanding your network and fostering industry relationships.
More information about our committees and applications process below
- Case Study Committee
- Corporate Partnership Committee
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Full Member Engagement Committee
- Leadership Institute
- Local Product Councils (Housing, Placemaking, Sustainability & Resilience, Innovation & Technology, Prince George’s County)
- Membership Committee
- Pathways To Inclusion Committee
- Technical Assistance Panel (TAP) Committee
- UrbanPlan Committee
- Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) Steering Committee
Click here to start your application.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to Washington@uli.org.