Special guest speaker,Michael Allosso, joins ULI Washington's Women's Leadership Initiative (WLI) and CREW DC for our annual WLI/CREW DC Joint Event. On Tuesday, June 29th from 10:15 - 11:30 AM EST, Michael will showcase how every day is an opportunity to be You on Your Best Day. Step up your communication, leadership and presence by stepping out of your comfort zone and taking risks. This exclusive virtual event will give you the tools to:
- Command the attention of your audience every time you speak!
- Understand how to use micro-messaging to express your authentic self.
- Heighten your active listening to create interested, rather than just interesting, conversations.
- How to provide truthful, specific, positive feedback to make those around you feel valued.
- Learn what you can do to make every meeting a success, whether or not you are the leader.
- Approach difficult conversations with confidence and turn obstacles into opportunity.
MICHAEL ALLOSSO is a master communications expert and self-awareness specialist who coaches CEO’s, teams and individuals in day-to-day communications, dynamic presentations as well as leadership excellence. He has led award winning workshops for leaders and sales teams all over the world and is a much sought-after personal coach. His client base ranges from insurance producers to construction managers, doctors to bankers, actors to politicians. As a professional theater and film director, Michael’s keen sense of observation enables him to immediately provide his clients with practical tools to fortify their strengths and refine their weaknesses. Michael has traveled the world bringing his You On Your Best Day® program to a wide variety of organizations and businesses and has transitioned his program seamlessly to You On Your Best Zoom Day. He is a speaker and entertainer who brings life to any in-person or virtual event. Since he started in 2004, Michael has been a top-rated speaker for Vistage International (the world’s largest CEO enrichment organization). During that time he won an unprecedented four “Speaker of the Year” Awards, two “Members’ Choice” Awards, the “Above and Beyond” Award, the “Millennium” Award, and “Speaker of the Year” Award for TEC Canada. Most recently, Michael was honored with the Vistage “Lifetime Achievement” Award.