.. and FY’21 promises to be even bigger!
With gratitude to all of the people and institutions that make our program possible:
- The FY’20 UrbanPlan Committee: Evan Weisman, Susan Bell, Kay Pierson, Brad Cambridge and Colin Thomas
- The 200+ ULI Washington UrbanPlan volunteer
- Our FY’20 school champions: Michelle Chang, Brad Cambridge, John Coe, Susan Bell and Eric Maribojoc
- The donors who made the FY’20 UrbanPlan National Competition possible: Grant Ehat, Pete Jervey, Adam Weers, Andrew Brown and Robert Stewart
- Teachers and staff at Phelps ACE H.S., Ron Brown H.S., Washington-Liberty H.S., Bethesda-Chevy Chase H.S.
- Professors and staff at George Mason University and Georgetown University
- Our FY’20 workshop sponsors: The National League of Cities, Fairfax County, and The Marshall Heights Community Development Organization
- The countless ULI members who supported our participants this year with workshop venues, presentations, instructional materials, professional resources, field trips and site visits.
We couldn’t do what we do without you — THANK YOU!