The pandemic did not slow down ULI Washington’s UrbanPlan program in FY22 – we were busier than ever!
Thanks to your support, in FY22 we:
- Reached over 158 high school students at 6 high schools and 2 extracurricular programs
- Introduced 66 university students at 3 universities to ULI through UrbanPlan classroom units and workshops
- Engaged 36 participants from ULI Washington’s YLG and Pathways to Inclusion cohorts through Lightning Round deliveries
- Fostered greater understanding of the development process among a cohort of diverse residents from Wards 5, 7 and 8 through a community workshop
- Forged new partnerships with the Coalition for Racial Equity and Democratic Economy (CREDE) at Georgetown Law and the Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis (CREUA) at George Washington University School of Business
- Welcomed 22 new volunteers
- Engaged over 40 discrete volunteers through 150+ volunteer slots representing 320+ volunteer hours
Thank you to our UrbanPlan Impact Partners — Donohoe and Dewberry — and to our volunteers, ULI Washington UrbanPlan Steering Committee members – none of the above would have been possible without your support!