A Glimpse into Virtual WLI Circles
One of our WLI Circles group met virtually this week. Their conversation touched on a lot of hot “COVID-19” topics; primarily how members...
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
• Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
• Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
• Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
• Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
Thank you for your interest in the 2023 WLI Circles program! Peers from the WLI Circle convene for personal insight and candid dialogue about business and unique challenges and opportunities, education and idea exchange, and self-development and support.
Each WLI Circle will include approximately eight to ten women and members who identify as women, including at least one host who is responsible for facilitating and hosting meetings.
WLI Circles will meet a minimum of six times over the course of the year with the option to meet in-person or virtually depending on the comfort of the Circle members. However, please feel free to meet more frequently! Each Circle will be provided with optional discussion topics to facilitate meaningful connections and conversations. Most importantly, we aim to create a diversity of career levels and sectors in each WLI Circle to inspire interesting discussions.
Participation in the program requires your commitment to:
– Attendance at a minimum of six WLI Circle meetings.
– Keep confidential all sensitive information shared within groups.
– Contribute to meeting planning and discussions.
– Embrace diversity of group membership and learn about other industry roles, positions, and backgrounds.
November 21, 2022 – Registration Opens
December 9, 2022 – Registration Closes
Week of December 19, 2022 – Announcement of Circle Groups
January 9, 2023 – Participation Payment Due January – June 2023 – Circles meet a minimum of six times, based on schedule determined by each individual cohort.
Our FY22 program included 116 women across 12 Circle groups. Topic areas covered last year included:
Selected Circles members for the FY23 will be asked to submit a payment fee to confirm their participation in the program. The fee structure is as follows:
If you have questions, please email Grace Hill ([email protected]).
Don’t have an account? Sign up for a ULI guest account.