A Glimpse into Virtual WLI Circles
One of our WLI Circles group met virtually this week. Their conversation touched on a lot of hot “COVID-19” topics; primarily how members...
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
• Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
• Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
• Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
• Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
Thank you for your interest in the 2024 WLI Circles program! Peers from the WLI Circle convene for personal insight and candid dialogue about business and unique challenges and opportunities, education and idea exchange, and self-development and support.
Each WLI Circle will include approximately eight to ten women and members who identify as women, including at least one host who is responsible for facilitating and hosting meetings.
WLI Circles will meet a minimum of six times over the course of the year with the option to meet in-person or virtually depending on the comfort of the Circle members. However, please feel free to meet more frequently! Each Circle will be provided with optional discussion topics to facilitate meaningful connections and conversations. Most importantly, we aim to create a diversity of career levels and sectors in each WLI Circle to inspire interesting discussions.
Participation in the program requires your commitment to:
– Attendance at a minimum of six WLI Circle meetings.
– Keep confidential all sensitive information shared within groups.
– Contribute to meeting planning and discussions.
– Embrace diversity of group membership and learn about other industry roles, positions, and backgrounds.
Our FY23 program included 114 women across 17 Circle groups. Topic areas covered last year included:
Circles members will be asked to submit a payment fee to confirm their participation in the program. The fee structure is as follows:
If you have questions, please email Heather Hrycyshyn (Heather Hrycyshyn@uli.org).