A Glimpse into Virtual WLI Circles
One of our WLI Circles group met virtually this week. Their conversation touched on a lot of hot “COVID-19” topics; primarily how members...
WLI Circles Overview:
Participation in the program requires your commitment to:
– 100% attendance at a minimum of quarterly WLI Circle meetings through Fall 2021. We encourage each Circle to meet more frequently for monthly discussions.
– Participation in virtual meetings through Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or other platforms. If it becomes safe, we hope that each Circle will be able to meet in a physically distanced manner before the end of the program.
– Keep confidential all sensitive information shared within groups
– Contribute to meeting planning and discussions
– Embrace diversity of group membership and learn about other industry roles/positions and backgrounds
Each group is responsible for setting their own meeting schedule and WLI will provide a list of suggested ice breakers, TED Talks, articles, and other topics to kickstart conversations at each Circle meeting. A sustained commitment and participation is vital to the group’s success. All information discussed within the confines of this program is confidential.
Each WLI Circle group contains participants who indicated a similar time preference, and includes approximately 9-10 women, with at least one host.
We encourage WLI Circles to meet as often as monthly (with at least 4 meetings between January-October). A diversity of career levels and sectors exists in each WLI Circle to inspire interesting discussions.
Fy2021 program includes 117 women across 12 Circle groups.
Topic areas covered this year: