ULI Washington Young Leaders: 2020 – 2021 Mentorship Program
This program is a great opportunity for Young Leaders to learn from top professionals, gain unique experience, and build meaningful relationships with peers and Mentors
The application is closed for FY21 year.
The mentorship program runs from September 2020- Summer 2021.
The ULI Washington Mentorship program pairs small groups of young leaders with industry veterans, for the purpose of building relationships and sharing industry best practices. Groups schedule their own monthly meetings and determine their own content, often joining together for project tours or panel discussions. The program also hosts networking events throughout the year as a benefit to participants.
As the success of each group is only possible with 100% participation and attendance by all group members for the full program year, program participants are selected based on the competitive application process outlined below.
Members Only opportunity: Prospective members need to join ULI to apply to the Mentorship program. Click here to join.
Fall 2020 – Summer 2021
- Each group has 1 mentor and 5-7 young leaders
- Groups mix professional backgrounds and organizations so young leaders experience the breadth of the real estate community
- Each group meets regularly based on their schedule (most often once a month)
- Locations and topics vary according to each group’s interests, but often include:
o informal discussions,
o career planning,
o project case studies,
o social events,
o project tours,
o small panel discussions
- Small group format necessitates every young leader be fully committed to the program. 100% attendance and participation is expected throughout the full program year
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Hertz at firstname.lastname@example.org.