ULI Washington Real Estate Trends Conference
URBAN INNOVATION: EXPANDING POSSIBILITIES
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Ronald Reagan Building
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20004
On April 30, 2019, ULI Washington will convene its 22nd annual Real Estate Trends Conference. As always, this conference will be a prestigious one-day event that provides an opportunity to connect with an unprecedented number of leaders in the real estate and land use marketplace.
- What’s Around The Bend? Economic Expansion, Commerical Real Estate, and What’s Next
- Silver Generation: Changing Housing Product Opportunities for our Aging Population
- The Capital Stack: Optimizing Structure & Returns
- Cannabis and Real Estate
- Millions of Trips, Billions of Dollars – Micromobility’s Explosive Growth
- Shaping the Retail Experience: Putting Commerce in its Place
- ULI Washington Housing Affordability Study
- Active Transportation and Real Estate: The Next Frontier
- Artificial Intelligence
Click here to visit our Real Estate Trend Conference website for schedule, list of speakers and sponsors.
Attend the 2019 ULI Washington Real Estate Trends Conference for a day of sharing best practices, perspectives, and forward-thinking expert insight.
A robust exhibitor space will highlight products and companies doing business in the D.C. region. To learn more about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, click here.
For registration information, click here.
For further information contact Bernadine Dullaghan at here email@example.com