ULI Washington has released the final agenda for their 2016 Real Estate Trends Conference and announced the finalists for their Trends Conference Awards.
Who: Urban Land Institute: Washington
What: 2016 Real Estate Trends Conference
Where: Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC
When: Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, 8:00am-6:00pm
Now entering its second year, the Trends Conference Awards highlight innovative development under way in the Metropolitan Washington Region. They consist of six distinctive award categories that recognize innovative projects, policies, and initiatives that contribute to the enhancement of vibrant neighborhoods, exemplify creative problem solving, and celebrate visionary thinking. To read more about the Trends Conference Awards, click here.
Finalists for the 2016 Trends Conference Awards are as follows:
- Atlantic Plumbing | Washington, DC
- City Market at O | Washington, DC
- Dunbar Senior High School | Washington, DC
- Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies | Washington, DC
- Grow Up, Not Out: The Foggy Bottom Campus Plan | Washington, DC
- Market Square | Washington, DC
- Monroe Street Market | Washington, DC
- NPR | Washington, DC
- OSLO | Washington, DC
- Sheridan Station | Washington, DC
- Silverline Center | Tysons, VA
- Tysons Corner Center | Tysons, VA
- University of the District of Columbia Student Center | Washington, DC
The Real Estate Trends Conference, which has been ULI Washington’s signature event for the past 18 years features local and national speakers and provides a crash course on where the real estate industry is now and where it is headed.
The theme for the 2016 conference is “Shared Change – Positioning for the New Economy.” The meeting will again include the popular Conference Awards program.
To receive ULI Washington press releases click here.